A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Sites and use a shopping basket.
2. Analytical/performance cookies.They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies.These are used to recognize you when you return to the Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to the Sites, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Sites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Sites.If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option.
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option.
You can enable cookies by following the steps below depending on your browser:
Safari On OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option.
2. Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'.
3. Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'.
Mozilla Firefox On OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option.
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security'.
3. Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'.
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'.
2. Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select 'Accept cookies' option.